Thursday 7 June 2012

And I thought I had it bad...

Ever have those days were nothing seems to go right and then you look over to the person next to you and they look worse off then you do? You start to think that things aren't so bad, you could be the guy next to you.

I do plan to one day colour this like I plan to do with the majority of my works, but at lest I inked this one. Ruby seems to be taking up most of my sketch book; she is a bit new for me and the style is definitely fun to do. Expect to see a lot more of her :)

Last but not least I got word now that I do have a table at the Summer Festival in SFU Burnaby on July 21
http://sfuarc.com/smf/index.php?page=sfestival2012 PaperPlums is my joy in the summer and there will be new stuff that I am working on!! So swing on by if you have time, It's free entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment