Sunday 17 June 2012

PaperPlums


It's time to show these beauties off.! For about 2 years now a friend and I have been trying to colab on getting PaperPlums up and running. That has been my baby for a long time now and just haven't had the time to put it up in full swing. These are Paper Cranes made with Chiyogami paper, it is hand screen printed and made in Japan. Not only is it a wonderful paper with full colour we have sprayed the cranes to be water resistant. They are not stiff as I thought that takes away from the paper aspect of it all, but don't let that fool you! I made my self a pair and abused the hell out of them! I had them on with wet hair, in Vancouver weather ( consent rain :) for the most part! ) and they are still really nice! I don't recommended you do that and treat them with care but they are more durable then what you think!

I love this pair they are made with onyx beads and surgical steel hooks. We will be selling earring like these at http://www.coseffect.com and at SFU Summer Fest Vancouver

They are $15 + Shipping if you want a pair of these give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment