Wednesday 22 May 2013

Draw-a-Thon - Fundraiser



 I did these for the Draw-A-Thon to raise some money for Waterlogged fundraiser. These are still available as a perk. There are still some available from friends and amazing artist alike. If you to on Twitter and search #drawingday there will be posted images.  "Selkie In A Bottle" is one of my faves! I want to make it into stickers and maybe do a set of floklores. I love myths and legends so I'll see what I can do.

I got a sneak peek at Waterlogged! The book looks fantastic, we are almost done setting up the files to print! Also the fundraiser ends it 10 days!!! We still need to raise $1,741 (since I last looked) coming to a close call... keep checking and if you like comics, the sea or water in general go preorder it! I think I might try colouring these some day if they don't sell, if they do I'll try digital.



No comments:

Post a Comment