Tuesday 28 May 2013

Selkie p6 and Fundraisers

Almost done, page 6 of 7. I have been quite good at not looking at my story and picking it apart to say what I should have done or how I wanted it to look. With it being my first finished comic I just have to sit back and tell myself it can only get better right? I was so afraid to ink this by hand that I did it in the computer, I feel that I next time I should just push myself harder and not just pencil it but ink everything!

The Ayden Gallery exhibit is coming to a close soon, I really hope I sold a piece but I wont know till I go on the pick up day. I have to get back there to have one last look before the new exhibit goes up. 

The last thing I wanted to say is that the fundraiser for Waterlogged has been going strong! We only have 4 days left and $759 more to raise, I want to thank everyone who blogged and networked this book in full, and for those that opened their wallets and donated, Thank You so much! If you want to know more about the book, or perks available check out the Waterlogged Indiegogo page you can chip in as much as you like or you can grab one of the e-book packages, art, or other options available. I will be posting about a other comic that deserves a good look into maybe next post but check it out before hand too, Comics For A Cause help raise awareness about violence against women.


No comments:

Post a Comment