Tuesday 14 May 2013

Selkie p4

This is page 4 of my 7 page comic that will be in black and blue ink in cloudscapes next anthology. I have been biting my nails this month more then ever hoping to see my comic be printed in Waterlogged, well it will be printed but I have been anxiously watching the fundraiser page slowly creep up. We have about $2714 more to raise in about 19 days, it's getting close. If you like comics and water then you will like this one, the book is $35 (with S&H). I love the cover of this book you can opt to just get a 8x10 poster of the book cover too for $20 (with S&H). I was thinking of doing some posters of my story but I don't know what one to choose; or maybe one day I will draw a cover for this and make it a poster, hummm it's always a hard choice.

Check out the fundraiser here : http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/waterlogged-tales-from-the-seventh-sea/x/100957?c=home


No comments:

Post a Comment