Thursday 23 May 2013

Selkie p5

Two more pages after this... It too so long to get this done and yet I feel that it is so short, a quick 7 pages to read. I feel that comics is much like animation for me. I studied animation for 3 years, I love it don't get me wrong but it's under appreciated. It takes thousand of frames, long hours, all for one show I often get told by many people it's for kids. If I could get the money together I would gladly go back to school and learn flash more. I know classical, I tend to break programs and have the tech people ask me how did I manage it this time?

Enough with that, do you know what is happening in Vancouver this weekend? No well let me tell you it's the best comic convention this side of Canada! VanCAF is happening! Free to get in again this year with lots of tables to get some cool comics and swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment