Thursday 2 May 2013

Stratus Art Show Tomorrow!

I'm super excited about tomorrow's event! My art work along with many of my friends will have their work displayed at the Ayden Gallery in Vancouver!

Stratus opening show will start May 3rd @ 7pm till 11pm, I hope to see all of you who are in Vancouver there. If you cant make it the show will be up till June 2nd.

I have two framed art work up for sale, one comic page and my finished original painting. I was blown away at how great they look all framed up. I hope someone loves them as much as I do and wants to take them home! I should also have two sea monster card for sale on the table, there will be so may great art displayed it will be hard not to buy one my self. I hope to see lots of new faces and meet all of you tomorrow night, now I will spend a day getting last minute art done for the cards.
Oh one last thing! Saturday is Free comic book day! So swing by your local comic book shop and get some swag! Or come down to Metropolis Comics and Toys I will be helping run the Cloudscape Comics table, we will have pretzels by donation and a small art auction to help fundraiser our new book Waterlogged! If you haven't pre ordered you should! We are half way there!!

May the 4th be with you!!! (Going to a friends after comicing on Saturday to watch Star Wars Originals!)


http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/waterlogged-tales-from-the-seventh-sea
http://www.aydengallery.com/
http://metropolis-comics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment